I spent several weeks researching ISIS for a series of "What to do about ISIS" posts, built on a long period of trying to understand the root causes of violence and how our God calls us to respond to it. These posts aren't a complete framework, but I'm hoping they can be a resource for Christians in understanding how we got to this point and forming a gospel-based response to an issue prominent on many Christian's minds.
Post 1: Why ISIS started in Iraq
Post 2: Why ISIS grew and thrived
Post 3: ISIS's theology
Post 4: Why do people join ISIS?
Post 5: How a Christian responds
Let me know if you have any thoughts on the things I've shared, or further ideas about the situation and what we as Chistians can do going forward to better bring about the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Post 1: Why ISIS started in Iraq
Post 2: Why ISIS grew and thrived
Post 3: ISIS's theology
Post 4: Why do people join ISIS?
Post 5: How a Christian responds
Let me know if you have any thoughts on the things I've shared, or further ideas about the situation and what we as Chistians can do going forward to better bring about the Kingdom of God on Earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment