About a month ago I did a post on the different types of transportation we see here. I decided to collect a little photo evidence, so here goes. Nearly all of these photos were taken on the same short stretch of the same road, during a low-traffic time. If you read the last post, you know I could have included even more.
Horse-drawn cart
Motorcycle
Tricycle Cart
Bicycle
Auto-rickshaw
Personal SUV
Gigantic three-wheeler
Mini-bus
Bicycle Rickshaw
Bus
Garmin Sewa (the type we fit 20 people in)
Pedestrian
Pony
Water-buffalo drawn cart
Push-cart
A nice picture with a little variety
Ox-drawn carts and SUVs get stuck in traffic just the same
Horse-drawn cart
Motorcycle
Tricycle Cart
Bicycle
Auto-rickshaw
Personal SUV
Gigantic three-wheeler
Mini-bus
Bicycle Rickshaw
Bus
Garmin Sewa (the type we fit 20 people in)
Pedestrian
Pony
Water-buffalo drawn cart
Push-cart
A nice picture with a little variety
Ox-drawn carts and SUVs get stuck in traffic just the same
1 comment:
HAHAHA. That is so cool and interesting to see all the different modes of transportation!! ::Kaycee::
Post a Comment